Monday, April 1, 2013

Eo/mit Entrepreneurial Masters Program (emp)

Travel Guide
Everything changed after I attended the EO/mIT Entrepreneurial masters Program (EmP). I decided to alter my approach to staff management and start giving my team the authority and responsibility to make tough decisions without me. ... Access Document

Eo/mit Entrepreneurial Masters Program (emp)

Program Information & Application Class Of 2011
The EO/MIT Entrepreneurial Masters Program (EMP) brings together 60 entrepreneurs, each a founder who leads a company that grosses more than US$1 million, for four days on a suburban campus of MIT. “Nothing has taught me more about ... Fetch Here

Pictures of Eo/mit Entrepreneurial Masters Program (emp)

Program Information & Application Class Of 2010
The impetus behind EMP’s instructional methods is to focus on All information is strictly confidential and is used solely for the purpose of determining qualified candidates for the EO/MIT Entrepreneurial Masters Program. Mail, email or fax the completed application to: ... Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment